8.01.2009

New Tricks, Talents and Words

I captured Max on video this morning showing off some of his latest accomplishments. 

The video shakes down like this:

Talent #1 Max eats with a utensil [Go buddy, go buddy, go buddy!]

Talent #2 Max throws utensil down because isn't it just easier to eat with your fingers?

Talent #3 Max becomes mesmerized by the TV [that just happens to be on mute while I was filming]

Talent #4 Max sees a dog on TV and can't contain his excitement by exclaiming "da-aawg"

[Notice how he completely ignores me once he locks eyes on the telly. Typical guy, huh?]

4 comments:

  1. Eli and Max say their words with the exact some southern draw. Who raised these kids??

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are several things I love about this video. First of all, Max is hilarious!

    However, I noted that YOU said in your most dramatic voice, "Max - are you starting to eat your food with - [CUE DRAMATIC PAUSE] - UTENSILS?" :o) I just like that you said utensils. Then you referred to him as "spearing" the food. CLASSIC!

    Thanks for making me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete