8.12.2009

Happy Anniversary!

Babe,

Happy Nine Year Anniversary! You are an amazing husband and incredible father. I am so proud to be on this journey of life with you. [You are absolutely my BFFF ;)]

Here's a trip down memory lane:

Thank you for helping me overcome my fear.
However, don't ask me to get in one of these small planes again!

What attracted me to you in the first place?
Your strapping good looks and sense of humor.

Christmastime in NYC.
Something everyone should experience!

Vacations in the Caribbean.
Memories that will last a lifetime.

And our first glimpse at Maximus.
A moment we will never, ever forget.

Cheers to nine wonderful years, babe. I love you!

5 comments:

  1. This made me cry!

    Happy Anniversary you guys - it's been such a blessing to watch you become parents!

    xoxo
    Bex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! Best Wishes for MANY, MANY more! Miss you guys!
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are AWESOME HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope it was a wonderful day for you both!

    Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Might have teared up. Maybe.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete