9.05.2009

Morning Max

Max is a TREAT in the morning. Seriously, he wakes up happy and excited to start each and every new day. The little man is giving me a new revelation of what it means to wake up with a heart of joy and thanksgiving. 

Lamentations 3:22-23 [The Message]
"God's loyal love couldn't have run out,
his merciful love couldn't have dried up.
They're created new every morning. 
How great your faithfulness!"

Just so you know what I am talking about, here is Max bright and early!

5 comments:

  1. I could seriously use a dose of that in my cup of joe each morning. That is so fun to wake up to. It probably went on for the next 30 minutes or more. Actually probably until nap time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy boy!!!!

    I need to take a lesson from Mr. Max and start my day with the same kind of joy!

    Love you Max!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is precious! I want to eat him up! I love that age.

    ReplyDelete