3.05.2009

Would You Like to Buy a Cookie?

Ahhhhhhh...Girl Scout Cookie season is finally upon us. 

I don't know about you, but Sam and I are hopelessly addicted to these tiny little cookies. We did our annual Girl Scout Cookie Happy Dance when the doorbell rang and we realized it was our much-anticipated order of Thin Mints, Tagalongs and Samoas.

We decided that Max's first cookie should definitely be a Girl Scout Cookie. So we picked our favorite - the Thin Mint - and handed it over with our full permission to eat the entire cookie. 

What is this deliciousness they just handed me? 

I'm going back for more. Don't even try to stop me!

This is the best thing EVER!

I just can't get enough! 

All done! 

Max has officially been initiated into the Girl Scout Cookie world. And LOVES em'! But, what's not to love? They are the most delicious little cookies EVER!


4 comments:

  1. You know, you have captured on film what most of us went through our first time having Girl Scout cookie.

    Curiosity, confusion, delight, satisfaction. I LOVE IT!!

    Today is now 2009 AC [After cookies]!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! Max's face! He is seriously SOOOO cute! The problem is you cant just eat one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes-and you gave him the best one!
    The thin mint definitely rocks. You have to give him some sweet delicious treats before his first little birthday or the boy will not go after that cake.
    I am sure those kisses afterwards were too sweet. Probably the best thin mint you ever tasted!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom and I read these together. I was reading on my own and then I heard someone sniffling over my shoulder - I don't think I can blame her tender heart on the chemo:)

    ReplyDelete