1.06.2009

Crib Party Update

I am sure all of you faithful blog followers are wondering how successful the night shift was last night on our new midnight plan.

Well...

Mama got a great night sleep.  YIPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!

Little confession here. I woke up at 7:45am this morning and the house was quiet. So very quiet [keep in mind Max usually gets up between 7 and 7:30 every morning]. I went to peek in on Max and he was sound asleep. I mean snoring logs sound asleep.

I have a feeling the little man had a wild & crazy night at his crib party and then had to sleep in this morning.

Thanks for the great night sleep last night Mr. Max!

Love,
Mom


2 comments:

  1. love that you're rockin' the crib party max.
    nice.

    xo,
    aunt kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA he was rockin out... had to catch up on his sleep... HAHA
    Jen your soo funny.... Im glad you got your good night sleep lol

    ReplyDelete