12.08.2008

So Grateful

So sweet little Max has been a bit under the weather the last few days. He has a touch of some nasty stomach virus that has been going around. It has been a challenge keeping food and bottles down. He either spits it up or it comes out the other end. Gross, I know.

Anyway, as I was taking care of the sick little man today, I started thinking about all the things I am grateful for.

So here goes:

1. I am SO GRATEFUL that I have a sweet baby boy...and that my new worries are taking care of him and getting him back to healthy.  

Ahhhhhhh...do I even need to list anything else?

Not really, but I will:

2. I am SO GRATEFUL he is happy all the time. Not even kidding. The poor little guy obviously doesn't feel good and he still has a big smile on his face!

3. I am SO GRATEFUL he is a good sleeper. The past few nights he has slept like a champ and he is taking great power naps during the day. 

4. I am SO GRATEFUL for cuddle moments. He has been sucking his thumb a bit harder the last few days and cuddling with me a bit tighter. He even fell asleep in my arms several times. 

So priceless.

5. I am SO GRATEFUL I get to stay home. That Max is my full-time mommy job. I can't think of anything else I would rather be doing right now.

So Grateful I am! 

1 comment:

  1. Max - You really ARE the happiest baby I have ever been around....and that's saying something!

    Praying for a full recovery!

    Aunt Kristen

    ReplyDelete