11.19.2008

Home Makeover

With the help of Sam's awesome mom, I was able to give my eating area a face lift with a new paint color. Meet Caroway. A lovely olive green. Doesn't it have a nice ring to it?

And in all seriousness, there is no one better to call than Sam's mom when you need a new paint job. She shows up ready to work and with all the supplies. My only responsibility? Get the paint. 

And what did Max do today to keep busy? Well, watching us work [which was my bright idea of keeping him busy] only lasted a mere 10 minutes. He wanted to join the painting party [of course], so I rolled one entire wall with the little man on my hip.

Thanks Max...you were a huge help today!


3 comments:

  1. Max - you should have come to Aunt Kristen's house.
    We had way more fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Max is such a manly man...he just had to be part of the home renovations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now thats mommy power!! lol
    On the bottom picture it looks like he is your sayin "come on mommy, you can get it" hahaha

    ReplyDelete