2.28.2008

How Great Is Our God!


This photo represents one of the most memorable experiences of my life. 

Before leaving for TN, we planned for Dee [my birthson, Michael's, adoptive mom] to join us for a night so she could meet Emily and her family. Dee wanted the opportunity to share our adoption experience with Emily to encourage her!

I think the most amazing part of the night was the ability to show Emily what our relationship will still look like in 12 years. 

I couldn't imagine my journey as a birthmom with any other adoptive couple. Rocke and Dee have gone above and beyond to include me in Michael's milestones. They have also joined me in my life's milestones. For example, coming to TN to meet Emily - our birthmom!

I am once again overwhelmed by how great a God we serve. He has thought of every detail and has given me "abundantly more than I could ever ask, dream or imagine."

1 comment: