12.04.2007

December 4

Mercy Ministries Day!

WOW - that is about all I can say. I was so impressed with this place. Everything was done in excellence - from the receptionist's greeting to the housing for the girls. Everything was excellent.

I had several divine appointments today that I thought would be worth sharing. Mainly because you NEVER know when God is going to show up and show off.

Both "appointments" were with women that work at Mercy and are struggling with infertility. I had the opportunity to encourage, uplift and pray over both these women. I know God has a destiny for them and for their families. It was so refreshing and rejuvenating to be in the right place at the right time.

What was supposed to be about 1 hour meeting and tour turned into a more than 3 hour long visit.

So today God showed me that He can do "abundantly more than we ever ask or imagine." I thought I was going to Mercy for a quick meeting and campus tour. God obviously had other plans!!

No comments:

Post a Comment